Some notes on sizing/measurements in product descriptions:
- Sizes S-XL on vintage clothing items are meant to indicate the size listed on the item's tag and not meant to be interpreted as comtemporary sizing recommendation. Please refer to measurements (Pit to Pit, Length, etc) to actual sizing.
- Shirting and bottoms may have additional measurements, as defined -
- Sleeve: top of the shoulder seam to the cuff’s edge.
- Waist: measured by taking the length of the waistband when laying bottom flat and doubling
- Front Rise: crotch seam to waistband with top button fastened.
- Inseam: measure from the crotch to the end of the leg
*if any questions about measurements or sizing, feel free to write via email or instagram direct message*